VISION SUNDAY | SEPTEMBER 13
Just because a global pandemic happened this year doesn't mean we're going to cancel Vision Sunday! No way! In fact, we are going to talk through HOW we plan to stay connected, how YOU can be involved whether in person or virtual, and WHAT we believe God is doing through our church. Mark your calendar and be sure to join us--whether in person or online.
SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES
In light of the state-wide Ohio Mask Mandated Policy, all those attending any of our physical/in-person services will need to wear a mask or facial covering while in the building. We, of course, would still encourage you and love for you to attend either of our two services (9:30am & 11am) because, though we are living in a strange time, we believe we can be safe, follow guidelines and still be the church.
There is an exemption for those communicating while on stage; thus, be aware that those individuals will not be wearing a mask while singing, preaching, etc. from stage, but will be masked once off stage.
Thank you again for adhering to the CDC and government guidelines with us, and being patient during this challenging time.
9:30am | Regular Service | No Kids Ministry programming or rooms available at this time.
11am | Family Service | Our Kid's Break Room will be relocated to the Fireplace Room for this service only and we ask that only 1 parent accompany their children in this room. There will not be any Kids Ministry programming in these rooms so one parent must remain.
We are currently working on a safe way to return to Kids Ministry, but at this time, that is simply not possible. As more restrictions are lifted, we plan to eventually bring that back.
What We Are Doing:
- All services will be a touchless experience and high-traffic areas will be thoroughly sanitized in-between each service.
- All staff and volunteers will be in masks, other than those who are on the stage.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building, along with tissues and masks readily accessible.
- There will be no programs handed out (see announcements HERE) and all materials in the seatbacks has been removed – so bring a notebook if you like taking notes.
- We will not be passing an offering basket, but there will be secure boxes at the back of the Worship Center to drop off your offering on your way out.
- We will not have a coffee bar or any water fountains available.
What You Can Do:
- Before joining us Sunday morning, please do a self-assessment and make sure you aren’t showing any COVID symptoms: cough, sore throat, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing and/or new loss of taste or smell.
- If you don’t feel well or are showing symptoms, please join us on Church Online for the 9:30AM livestream service.
- If you are able to attend, please be mindful of social-distancing guidelines and the comfort levels of others.
The Sunday Morning online service will be a livestream of the 9:30AM service. It will continue to feature a staff or volunteer host online, and you can click the WATCH LIVE button on the website or join us on our Facebook and YouTube pages. For the rest of the day, the 9:30AM service will be available ON DEMAND.
For any questions, feel free to call or EMAIL the office, or check the website and social media for various updates.
If at any time the situation turns around on a state-level regarding restrictions, recommendations or the reducing of those, we will of course follow suit and communicate how that affects or shifts our above-mentioned plans.