IT'S TIME TO COME BACK HOME!
We are excited to announce that we are ready to return to a more normal approach to Sunday morning services!
It has been a long time coming and we are very excited. However, with that in mind, we also want to be wise and scale our return. As we continue to monitor the situation and adhere to the current (and ever-changing CDC guidelines), here is what that looks like:
SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES
To best serve every segment and comfort level of all groups at Fellowship, these will be our service times, along with very important details (also, registration for services is not required at this time):
8am | Masked Service | This service is specifically designed for those wanting to attend, but need to do so with a mask or other PPE in play. We also ask that no one under the age of 11 attend this service and all volunteers and attenders will be asked to wear a mask while on property. No Kids Ministry programming or rooms available at this time.
9:30am | Regular Service | Masks and PPE are optional and we also ask that no one under the age of 11 attend this service. No Kids Ministry programming or rooms available at this time.
11am | Family Service | Masks and PPE are optional and this service is open to all families with kids, regardless of age. We will have various rooms open as "cry room/distraction rooms" for families, but we ask that only 1 parent accompany their children in this room. There will not be any Kids Ministry programming in these rooms.
We are currently working on a safe way to return to Kids Ministry, but at this time, that is simply not possible. As more restrictions are lifted, we plan to eventually bring that back.
What We Are Doing:
- All services will be a touchless experience and high-traffic areas will be thoroughly sanitized in-between each service.
- All staff and volunteers will be in masks, other than those who are on the stage.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building, along with tissues and masks readily accessible.
- There will be no programs handed out (see announcements HERE) and all materials in the seatbacks has been removed – so bring a notebook if you like taking notes.
- We will not be passing an offering basket, but there will be secure boxes at the back of the Worship Center to drop off your offering on your way out.
- We will not have a coffee bar or any water fountains available.
What You Can Do:
- Before joining us Sunday morning, please do a self-assessment and make sure you aren’t showing any COVID symptoms: cough, sore throat, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing and/or new loss of taste or smell.
- If you don’t feel well or are showing symptoms, please join us on Church Online for the 9:30AM livestream service.
- If you are able to attend, please be mindful of social-distancing guidelines and the comfort levels of others.
The Sunday Morning online service will be a livestream of the 9:30AM service. It will continue to feature a staff or volunteer host online, and you can click the WATCH LIVE button on the website or join us on our Facebook and YouTube pages. For the rest of the day, the 9:30AM service will be available ON DEMAND.
WORSHIP SUMMER NIGHTS
Over the summer, we plan to do two drive-in worship experiences. Depending on where we are with COVID-19 restrictions/guidelines, we may have the ability to connect in a picnic/park-style. Mark your calendars now for our first one (rain or shine) on Friday, July 10 at 7PM.
That’s right! The summer baptism service has become one of our favorites and we are eagerly anticipating it. You’ll have your chance to “tell the world” on August 9, but we would like to speak to you if you are considering signing up. Click HERE to connect with one of our pastors.
For any questions, feel free to call or EMAIL the office, or check the website and social media for various updates.
If at any time the situation turns around on a state-level regarding restrictions, recommendations or the reducing of those, we will of course follow suit and communicate how that affects or shifts our above-mentioned plans.